Here’s where you can find all the other things I do. I’m a busy bee, so I promise you won’t be disappointed!
- Instagram – mostly poetry and photography, with some music thrown in there too.
- “Awrah (عورة)” – a visual exploration of the politics of being Muslim in a Western society. This short documentary was co-directed, researched and edited by myself, Lamisa Khan, Hayley Rabet. The film explores the multifaceted experiences of young Muslim women in Britain today through the lens of fashion.
- “Covid and the Eating Disorders Crisis” – I was recently interviewed by the Telegraph for this article about the impact of Covid-19 on people with eating disorders.
- “Victoria Derbyshire Show: Discussing Netflix’s To the Bone” – I was interviewed live on the Victoria Derbyshire Show about the film To the Bone, which depicts a young woman’s struggle with anorexia.
- “Calming Touch” – a BBC photo-story on recovery and the power of objects, featuring me and my guitar.
- “The self-care tips that helped me deal with my eating disorder” – a BBC Newsbeat story on eating disorders recovery, including self-care tips from Laura Phelan and myself.